gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] 1.2.9. issues

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] 1.2.9. issues
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:50:57 +0100

> i use:
>
> git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-commander
>
> and by now i was the opinion that's 1-3 'branch' (does git have branches?)

Yes, there are 3 gcmd branches at the moment
(http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-commander/):

      * master
      * gcmd-1-3
      * gcmd-1-2-8

gcmd-1-3 is the usual playground, and gcmd-1-2-8 holds bugfixes to 1.2.8
release only.

You can switch between them using:

        git checkout master
        git checkout gcmd-1-3
        git checkout gcmd-1-2-8

> > And what about timing ?
>
> You're actually on the right track ! The bug happens when i cd into the new
> folder within a second or so. When i wat 2 seconds, it does not occur !

I'll have to give a closer look at these...