gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Roadmap to 1.2.8

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Roadmap to 1.2.8
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 00:05:08 +0200

Hi folks,

Despite my best laid plans and declarations, unfortunately I'm unable to
deliver long promised tabs to gcmd in short time... gcmd is in good
shape now, ready for deployment - with the usual bunch of fixes,
polishes and new features. As the last release is now 10 months old,
IMHO it's good time to bring the new one. Thus I've decided to launch
1.2.8 shortly after fixing some remaining issues and updating the
translations.

The tabs and vte integration will go into to 1.2.9, which is expected to
happen this summer.

Stay tuned,
Piotr