gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] vte

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] vte
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:42:41 +0200

Ups i forget to mention that explicitly. Although i think it was clear...(but
who knows?)

DISCLAIMER: I've no user Andras on any of my boxes, nor do i know anyone of
that name.

> /bin/bash: /home/andras/gcmd-devel/gcmd-1-3/src/gcmd-helper: No such file or
> directory

Though i have to admit that one of my best friends is named Andreas, and he's
professional coder. But he's swearing by one full evening of free beer he
didn't hack the sources.