gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] copy dialog

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] copy dialog
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:32:06 +0100

Hi Piotr,

> I've checked: mc, Krusader and Total Commander - all these file managers
> have the whole destination path selected in the copy dlg.

Well ok. Still, there's the stunning possibility that we do something better
than all the others, no ?
Allover the world people will say 'Yea, hey, look at this AMAZING filemanager !
They're just cool !'

 :) :)

> IMO it's best
> to be compliant with the rest of the world, so if it's that handy - I
> might add it as an option to gcmd. What about it?

Yes if you would do it this way, even better!!

Really, i think compliance is a good thing but not in any case. After all,
someone has to kick his ass and go and look where we would come if someone
would go....at least, that's my definition of advance.