gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Advrename on steroids

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Advrename on steroids
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:03:25 +0100

> But only digits field means there can be only one kind of counter
> at a time,

Do we really need to have support for multiple counters in one file
name? I've never used counters this way before. Besides, currently there
is support for setting individual counter widths only, like: '$n $c(3)
$c(2).$e' and no for start and step

> and it also will not be saved to the history.

But it is stored in profiles and as current settings...