gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Signing off.

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Signing off.
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:34:42 +0200

Since the reichstag of my country (Sweden) has voted yes to a bill
that forces all Internet and Telecom providers to send a copy of
all their traffic to a state run surveillance central, i will stop
using the Internet.

You can read more about it here:
http://swartz.typepad.com/texplorer/2008/06/mayday-mayday-internet-wall-of-china---around-sweden.html http://english.rickfalkvinge.se/2008/06/04/more-on-the-ubiquitous-wiretapping-bill

To Piotr, you have to find someone else to run and update the
Gnome-Commander homepage, and delete me from the mailing-lists
since i wont use may mail account anymore. It is all over now.

This was the last thing you ever heard from me.