gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Upcoming 1.2.6 release

From: epiotr
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Upcoming 1.2.6 release
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:42:46 +0200

Hi folks,

Despite my former declarations, I've decided to release 1.2.6 without
promised, but still missing support for:

    * RTL languages
    * WebDAV+ssh+sftp
    * configurable key shortcuts to custom applications

IMHO it's better to release more frequently and as gcmd is ready for
deployment even now (apart from translation updates, of course ;o), it is a
good time for that. This doesn't affect development - it still is boldly
going on (with above features placed on top of TODOs).

If there isn't any real stopper, I'd like to release 1.2.6 on next Sunday
(1.6.2008)

Piotr