gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] marking selections with shift

From: Michael
Subject: [gcmd-dev] marking selections with shift
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:41:23 +0200

I can't track this fully, i'm loaded as usual. I just like to note that i
experience weird 'runtime' problems when i mark files with 'shift', both mouse
or keyboard selection (shift + arrows). The problem occurs rather randomly, i
could not recognize a pattern by now.

It just doesn't highlight, but at least sometimes the files are counted in the
bottom summary info. For now it appears to me like the Shift key sometimes is
not recognized correctly (for example, sometimes the other shift keys suddenly
works and after that the first one works again too) and i suspect an issue with
key input catching. At least a possibility since you lastly fiddled with this
area, Piotr. (It's only with the latest SVN, the version before your change
never showed this)
It may be something different, of course, and first of all may be my personal
Windowmanager settings (some conflict ?).
I'll keep attention on it.

 m°