gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Website update

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Website update
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:32:00 +0100

Magnus:
> that says is: "Look how many languges"

that's a point isn't it ?

> better said in text than a zillion screenshots.

Yes, but it's harder to find ;)
It would be a nice feature, and maybe encouraging.

Then how about linking something like
<http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-commander> somewhere on the main pages ?
Or maybe only list only the languages without figures.
- I couldn't get that damm list sorted after language name, do we have another
link ?

> Those people taking a look at gcmd is probably
> also aware that most popular Gnome apps are
> translated to many languages.

If it underlines gcmd is popular then it's marketing isn't it ?

> I will make all screenshots in english just as the
> language of the site.

.... that would have been my next question ;)
no just a joke.