gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] forward bug reports to devel list ?

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] forward bug reports to devel list ?
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:39:18 +0200

> I still experience this bug (svn rev 1247). Everytime I want to enter a
> regex when using the advanced renaming tool gnome-commander crashes.
>
> koos
>
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:51:46 +0200
> Michael <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > btw. #447882 doesn't appear in 1235 now. I added a comment about
> > that, and the fact that underscore '_' isn't recognized anymore (try
> > to convert _ into anything else). Maybe the fix introduced that?

Unfortunately I can't reproduce the bug either Could you please, try to
pinpoint the problem using TRACE() technique in
gnome-cmd-advrename-dialog.cc?

TRACE macro outputs to stdout the value of expression like (when run in
console):

        gnome-cmd-advrename-dialog.cc(1120) void
        init(GnomeCmdAdvrenameDialog*) in_dialog->priv: `0xbf7290'

for TRACE(in_dialog->priv); or

        gnome-cmd-advrename-dialog.cc(670) gchar*
        apply_one_pattern(gchar*, PatternEntry*, int) in:
        `NOTIFICATION.dat'

for TRACE(in);

TIA,
Piotr