gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] New user action for bookmark accessing

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] New user action for bookmark accessing
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 00:25:30 +0200

Works great so far !

Piotr:
> for local bookmarks
>
>         KEY=bookmarks.goto|bookmark_name
>         or
>         KEY=bookmarks.goto|local|bookmark_name

I've ever seen the second path only, does it mean the 'local' can be omitted ?
Since there's only one bookmark group and no manager yet.
Can i have more groups by hacking the config ? Like [newname_bookmarks].

> Nonexistent bookmark names are reported to stdout and then ignored

There's a reproducible bug if users enter wrong keys.
I made a mistake and set up <meta>g when i meant <alt>g, and after closing gcmd
the <meta> got deleted so only 'g' was left. That's a nice approach but maybe
dangerous in special situations.