gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] forward bug reports to devel list ?

From: koos
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] forward bug reports to devel list ?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:45:00 +0200

Hi there,

As a variation on Micheal's proposal it might be a good idea to select
a certain number of bugs from bugzilla and assign those bugs to the
forthcoming release. Than, we are able to concentrate on those
specific bugs as opted by Michael. When all these bugs have been fixed,
the next version of gnome-commander is ready to be released.

koos