gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Renaming "connections.*" actions

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Renaming "connections.*" actions
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 03:04:45 +0200

Hi Piotr,

>         CTRL+F                connections.open

That is 'search' here .... can't we leave it as is, since this is nearly a
standard for so many other applications too. -- How about CTRL+G for 'Go' ?

What will connections.close do if several are open - close any connection ?
How to deal with the situation ... ?

>         CTRL+N                connections.new

ok. Still, the related window is titled 'ftp quick connect' - i guess that
should change in the long run (when a 'protocol' or 'server type' is added) ?

m°