gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Creating new text document with Shift F4

From: Michael
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Creating new text document with Shift F4
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:42:57 +0200

I'm more often creating text docs with Shift F4 now and i note gcmd parses the
environment 'pwd' so that the text editor is pointed to /usr/local/bin by
default, instead of the gcmd active pane.
Well from a programmers view that may be appropriate ;)
However, i have a to paste or write lots of scientific research notes, these
weeks, usually in dedicated document folders. I think that's brave usage too...

 m°