gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Double click on free area does Up one directory

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Double click on free area does Up one directory
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 01:00:19 +0100

Sébastien GRIPON wrote:
Hi,

First of all, congratulation for your powerfull gnome-commander. I use
xexplorer² at work on Windows and I think such a tool can improve
developpers performance a lot !

I have a suggestion for a new feature that exists in xexplorer². When
you left double click on a free area of the file view, the corresponding
pane goes up one directory, exactly the same behaviour of the ".." file
entry. It is very quick to do and improve speed in navigation very much.

In gcmd there are no free area in a dir with
with enough files to have a scroll-bar.

Then you have the path just above filepane where
all dirs in the pane are clickable - thats only
one click.

You have also the up-button in the toolbar.