gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] branch URLs

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] branch URLs
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:03:01 +0100

> About http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/dev.html
>
> Perhaps it's clearer if we make it
> svn checkout svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-commander/branches/HEAD
> instead of the trunk thing....?

No, no, branches/HEAD is a migration error. If you pull it, you'll end
up with 3 years old code...

> Mateusz Loskot:
> > This practice is completely different than usually - trunk is a
> > development mainstream, so it made me confused.

trunk stands for former HEAD, for development gcmd-1-3 please use
branch/gcmd-1-3

Currently there shouldn't be many differences between HEAD (aka
trunk ;o) and DEVEL - as you probably noticed I've already backported
python stuff to HEAD.

Piotr