gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] one-click browsing

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] one-click browsing
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:51:38 +0200

Micha wrote:

| In this case, I'm afraid, one would be unable to place cursor using
| mouse...
Correcting my suggestion: One-click should work for directories only.
Marking directories is done with shift+click, rather intuitivley, be it single or multiple selection.

That would make rightclick menu on directories impossible
using only the mouse, since you first have to klick on it
to place the cursor.

Also marking several dirs..

Drag and drop directories, and so on..