gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] debian-gcmd depends on hurd !

From: Micha
Subject: [gcmd-dev] debian-gcmd depends on hurd !
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 01:46:00 +0200

Quite fascinating.... in debian unstable, gcmd 1.1.7 depends on hurd !

<http://packages.debian.org/unstable/gnome/gnome-commander>

____________________ quote:

Package: gnome-commander (1.1.7-2+b1, 1.1.7-2)
Versions: 1.1.7-2 [alpha, arm, hppa, hurd-i386, i386, ia64, kfreebsd-i386,
m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, sparc], 1.1.7-2+b1 [amd64, s390]
nice and fast file manager for the GNOME desktop

GNOME Commander is a fast and powerful graphical filemanager for the Gnome
desktop environment, it has a "two-pane" interface in the tradition of Norton
and Midnight Commander.

Homepage: http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/
Other Packages Related to gnome-commander
[dep]= depends  [rec]= recommends       [sug]= suggests

    *

      [dep] hurd [hurd-i386]

____________________ :quote

...Presumably a license issue ?? ;)

And Piotr, you didn't mistake Marcus Bjurmann with Marcus Brinkmann
didn't you ?

And by the way, dear Michael, since a few days 1.2.0 is the new stable
version now ! There are mainly bugfixes, perhaps you give it a try for
Sid ?  <http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd>

I'm sorry i'm running it on linux. But I promise to move to hurd
for heavens sake as soon as i can drive my soundcard with emacs.

(To ease your pain: It's only wrong on the webpage, not in the package)

Cheers,

m°cha