gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] TODO file

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] TODO file
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:06:27 +0200

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 06:21 +0200, Micha wrote:
> cvs TODO file:
> <http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-commander/TODO?view=markup>
>
> * Shopping-cart for selecting files from arbitrary URI
>   (can be merged internally into visible file selection at any point
>    and then the usual multiple-file actions can be applied)
>
> Improvement:
>
>   (visible file selection can be merged internally to the cart list at any
> point,
>    and then the usual multiple-file actions can be applied)

Applied

> * Umounting a device via device button
>
> I think intuitively would be middle click, eg thinking of firefox 'close tab':
>
> * Umounting a device via middle click on device button

Unomunting a device via device toolbar button - OK, but middle click
would be a bit confusing, as middle click is used nowhere in gcmd...
IMHO better way is to use for that purpose SHIFT+click (see: connect FTP
- CTRL+F, disconnect CTRL+SHIFT+F; select all file - CTRL+A, deselect
all - CTRL+SHIFT+A, ...)

BTW - I've rearranged a bit TODO layout, it's more compatible with
Micha's document now

Piotr