gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Unrelocated symbol: __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1

From: Jerry James
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Unrelocated symbol: __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 13:36:55 -0600

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you please post
>
> nm o/sfasl.o |grep __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1

Oh, wait!  I didn't notice that the previous recipe (calling the
function from use_symbols) *worked*, and it is now complaining about
__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0.  That is, it's a different symbol, ending with
a zero instead of a 1 now.  Sorry about that.  Okay, I will now add a
call to __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0 as well and we'll see if it wants
anything else.

Regards,
--
Jerry James