gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: lstat]

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: lstat]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:44:55 -0400

Greetings!  Happy to announce that with the gracious assistance of the
machine setup by Harsh, and the latest mingw tools freshly installed, I
am able to compile gcl/acl2-6.3 out of the box with no modifications.
The certification scripts work with the newer perl, regression is now
running.  I'll report the final outcome.

Take care,