gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Bad plist

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Bad plist
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 23:21:40 -0500

Hi again --

>> ... I've fixed bad plist!  This is in 2.6.8 and is now in the
>> /p/bin/gcl-2.6.8pre-big
>> at ut.

That's fantastic!  This has been a persistent (albeit intermittent and
reasonably rare) issue for many years -- WELL DONE!!

Regarding 32-bit: I'm not too concerned personally, but if you want me
to do something, let me know.

I'll modify the ACL2 installation instructions that pertain to GCL to
clarify that recent versions solve the intermittent "bad plist"
problem, with a link expected to appear by mid-June.

Thanks --
-- Matt