gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ghci on arm

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ghci on arm
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:43:35 -0700

The binutils used with the Win32 builds (2.14.90-20030612) is covered under LGPL 2.1

Best,

_don

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D.
Professor
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Department of Instructional & Performance Technology
1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: address@hidden
WWW: http://ipt.boisestate.edu
Telephone: (+01) 208 426 1899
Fax: (+01) 208 426 1970