gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Updated directions for setting up MinGW and MSYS onMS-Vi

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Updated directions for setting up MinGW and MSYS onMS-Vista (and other stuff)
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 23:08:21 -0600

Hi Camm,

My fall semester has turned out to be highly packed, but if there is no
press for time we can move on it.  I'd like to revisit other things too.

Best,

_don

>>> Camm Maguire <address@hidden> 08/01/08 10:56 PM >>>
Greetings!  This really is outstanding, and so much appreciated!  I'm
out of the country for two weeks, but I'd love to work with you on
integrating this when I return, if you have the time.

Take care,
--
Camm Maguire
                        address@hidden