gcl-devel

Re: [Maxima] [Gcl-devel] building maxima with gcl

From: Robert Dodier
Subject: Re: [Maxima] [Gcl-devel] building maxima with gcl
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:47:50 -0700

On 08 Jan 2008 02:26:00 -0500, Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just a quick note here -- cannot reproduce this yet, the gcl stuff
> appears to work fine, but the Debian package build now bombs at:

> /fix/t1/camm/maxima-5.14.0/doc/info//Introduction.texi:194: Unknown command
> `opencatbox'.
> /fix/t1/camm/maxima-5.14.0/doc/info//Introduction.texi:195: Unknown command
> `category'.

@opencatbox and @category are defined in doc/info/category-macros.texi --
I don't know why that file should be missing.
It is present in CVS and in the maxima-5.14.0.tar.gz tarblob.

I don't know anything about the Debian build process, but for the record
it is not necessary to build the reference manual documentation since
the tarball contains the .info and .html generated from the .texi files.

HTH

Robert Dodier