gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Major Project

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Major Project
Date: 22 Oct 2006 13:48:53 -0400

Greetings!

Thank you so much for this suggestion!  I'm missing the referent to
this discussion -- is there a context that can be shared?

Might be of interest that I just uploaded a cvs snapshot into Debian
-- test failures now below 700.

There are quite a few other projects in GCL as well which might be of
interest -- please let me know if describing them would be helpful.

Take care,