gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Idiot question from Boyer

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Idiot question from Boyer
Date: 11 May 2006 14:29:09 -0400

Greetings!

Something like this should work:

export C_INCLUDE_PATH=<path-to-gmp-source>
export LIBRARY_PATH=<path-to-gmp-source>/.libs  (or whereever else the
lib is)
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<path-to-gmp-source>/.libs

Then configure and make gcl as usual.  You should see configure
detecting your external gmp and defaulting to using it.

Take care,