gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: multiple values

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: multiple values
Date: 25 Feb 2006 14:12:08 -0500

Greetings, and thanks!

OK hee is an idea -- the first value can be passed in a register
(i.e. not written to memory at all) using Schelter's scheme.  If
correct, then *eventually*, GCL might capitalize on this, as gcc
allows applications to reserve auxiliary registers for special
purposes like this.  That is, assuming 2 and 3 values is the dominant
case.

Take care,