gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Porting Femlisp (second trial)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Porting Femlisp (second trial)
Date: 07 Oct 2005 18:20:22 -0400

Greetings!

Earlier versions of GCL pulled all the 'package operations' out of the
initialization vector and ran them first.  This was causing obvious
errors of another kind stemming from the reordering of the top level
forms in the file.  It is on my todo list to make an exhaustive check
of the evaluation of these forms under all eval-when scenarios,  What
we have now might not be quite hardened yet.

Take care,