gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] (break "bar") in cmpnew/gcl_cmpspecial.lsp in c1function

From: Karsten Poeck
Subject: [Gcl-devel] (break "bar") in cmpnew/gcl_cmpspecial.lsp in c1function
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:20:02 +0200

Hello,
compiling my clos-code with gcl cvs head it often fell into the debugger with the informative message bar.

Searching in the sources I found the following snippet of code:

(t (break "bar")(cmperr "The function ~s is
illegal." fun))
in the cond inside c1function.

Fun is allows a setf accessor for some clos slot.

Astonished I tried the ansi-test and alas, in the clos test I also run often into the same error.

Is this a known problem? Should I try anothr version?

salud2
Karsten