gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] gcl-2.6.6 windows problem with maxima

From: Billinghurst, David \(CALCRTS\)
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] gcl-2.6.6 windows problem with maxima
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:57:00 +1100

> From: Camm Maguire
>
> Greetings!  Could someone please try the offending system with GCL
> 2.6.5?  I'd appreciate very much a quick reply indicating whether we
> have a show stopper or not.
>
> > David Billinghurst writes:
> > >
> > > I have just downloaded Version_2_6_6pre (approximately 20050116 0300
> > > UTC), compiled it on windows and built CVS maxima.  Maxima core
> > > dumps in the testsuite.

I can't build gcl-2.6.5 with my current setup.  There are lots of undefined
references to init_gcl_*

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain
privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or
distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not
read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.