gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom 11/15/2004 on Solaris 9

From: root
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom 11/15/2004 on Solaris 9 Sparc
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:04:00 -0500

Camm,

I merged the patches you sent me and axiom failed to build so
rather than do things a patch at a time I tried to get the
latest CVS and do a complete build.

This was only for the axiom--solaris--1 branch and is not intended
to go into the main branch of axiom until GCL 2.7.0 is released.
My build is only an attempt to get the solaris port working.

However it did uncover an interesting bug. My best guess, so far,
is that pathname-name returns a different case than it used to.
I'm going to investigate this later this evening if I get time.

Tim