gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: atlas3 on hppa: unexpected reloc type

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: atlas3 on hppa: unexpected reloc type
Date: 11 Jun 2004 22:21:11 -0400

Greetings!  I'm cc'ing this to the Debian parisc experts as they are
best qualified to answer your 'is it worth it' question.  My guess is
probably no, unless it is simply a matter of defining ATL_prefetch as
the correct asm in some file, adding the 2.0 abi to the CFLAGS, and
retiming.   If it is any more work than this I suggest we wait until
there is someone actually requesting it :-).

Take care,