gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] gcl-04143.patch

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: [Gcl-devel] gcl-04143.patch
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 00:22:27 +0200

Moin Camm,

  attached is my current logical pathnames patch - most things should
  work now under Unix - but ... I have'nt tested it with M$Windows !

  take a look at lsp/gcl_iolib.lsp :

  #-WINDOWS (setq si:*pathname-resolve* :host)
  #+WINDOWS (setq si:*pathname-resolve* '(:host :device))

  please tell me some feature to querry for this. Is :WINDOWS right ?
  next look at changes of o/unixfsys.c, those might need some tweeks
  for windows, also. Please test it, fix (or ask someone to fix) the
  windows side and prepare applying it. I'm sure that I find a bug in
  my fresh own code next days, so I'll keep you informed.

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.22'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM