gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: kcl-report.tex

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: kcl-report.tex
Date: 19 May 2004 10:26:03 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your reply and your work on the kcl report
and kcl in general!

YUASA Taiichi <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> > Greetings!  I'm writing to you as a maintainer of GCL, which, as I'm
> > sure you are aware, has descended from KCL via AKCL.  We had the
> > following question:  is it permissible for us to merge any pertinent
> > information from the original KCL report into GCL's documentation?
>
> I do not like my document to be merged with someone else's document.
> If there are requests for the KCL report, I could upload it onto my Web
> page.  Isn't this enough for your purpose?

OK, we will not merge or excerpt from your document.  It remains,
however, a good example on how we can improve the documentation of GCL
independently.  Uploading your document to your webpage is nice, but
really cannot help with the task at hand, which is to improve GCL's
documentation.

Thanks again,