gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] gcl 2.6.2

From: root
Subject: [Gcl-devel] gcl 2.6.2
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:17:59 -0400

Camm,

FYI, Axiom's latest CVS does a build on the latest 2.6.2 (actually listed
as gcl-2.6.2a due to incompatible changes with the previous 2.6.2). This
has your memory balancing code as well as the patches you submitted for
util.lisp.

I've been working on getting the collectfn performance changes built
into the makefiles. Axiom will now, by default, generate the .fn files
(the gcl_collectfn and sys-proclaims.lisp files are loaded by default)
when compiles are done in the image. There are still some issues due
to package-naming that I need to resolve before I can upload these
changes.

Tim