gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2.....

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2.....
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:56:26 +1000

Hi Camm/Vadim.

| Thanks, Vadim!  OK I'll push 0 for the second value

Please do so for the following reasons:

| unless Mike knows
| how to get child runtimes on mingw.

1. I don't know.

2. I believe from a quick search of the MSDN Win32 docs that OS accumulated
execution time for spawned sub-processes isn't available directly from the
Win32 API.  It is definitely not available through MSVCRT (the C runtime
library).

Moving forward:

I built CLtL1 GCL/gcc 3.3.3/binutils 2.15.90 and did a complete ACL2 2.8
build and "make regression" with the optional books without error.

Tried Axiom on the off-chance that it would work without divine intervention
but immediately ran into swathes of problems unrelated to GCL so left it for
the Axiom team to worry about.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.