gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] Windows GCL: setjmp/longjmp

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] Windows GCL: setjmp/longjmp
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:53:22 +1000

Hi all.

Final note for the day:

|  SPECIAL-OPERATOR-P.ORDER.1
| Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
| 0x77c337c9 in msvcrt!_abnormal_termination ()
|    from C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
| (gdb) bt
| #0  0x77c337c9 in msvcrt!_abnormal_termination ()
|    from C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
| #1  0x77c37856 in strerror () from C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
| #2  0x77c34e9a in msvcrt!longjmp () from C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
| (gdb)
| =================================================
|
| I'll try and catch the HEAD build instead in the hope that the debugger
| stack report is more meaningful.

Unfortunately under the debugger and HEAD branch I get the same result as
the stable branch without a debugger.

Without the debugger under HEAD I get the LISP error previously reported.

I've tried setting breaks in error, *s_overflow with no result - these
functions seem to being bypassed.

Setting a breakpoint at longjump just left me maybe a hundred gdb continues
later and barely into the ansi test compilations - I gave up on that
approach.

Likewise format and format_S_expression.

Cheers

MIke Thomas