gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] GCL on single board computer

From: Andreas Yankopolus
Subject: [Gcl-devel] GCL on single board computer
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:19:36 -0500

I'm interested in running compiled Lisp applications on an XScale single board computer using GCL. Which files from GCL must actually reside on the target machine in order to do this? I'm hoping to reduce storage requirements as much as possible.

It does not look possible to cross-compile GCL since GCL appears to compiles itself at one stage. Instead, I think I need to NFS mount a directory containing the ARM development tools and compile on the target platform.

Thanks,

Andreas