gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL problems with binutils 2.14.90.0.8

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL problems with binutils 2.14.90.0.8
Date: 19 Feb 2004 21:25:14 -0500

Greetings!

Vadim, I'm rather suspect that binutils is the problem.  This code is
completely idle outside of 'load.  Your problems are rather in
compilation and running compiled code.  Are you sure gcc/libc were not
changed in the upgrade?  In any case, I cannot reproduce this with the
latest toolchain in Debian unstable, verified today.  Try
--enable-debug, see if the problem persists, then post a backtrace
under gdb if so.  If not, then its a gcc bug.

Take care,