gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Anyone know where to get foreign.lsp

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Anyone know where to get foreign.lsp
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:04:33 +0100

Moin Eric Merritt,

>  A few months ago (back in august) Michael Koehne sent
> a couple of messages and an attached file Forieng.lsp
> (that cleans up gcl ffi a bit). Its not available in
> any archives and I can't seem to find a copy of it.
> Would one of you guys happen to have a copy or know
> where one is posted.

  *oups* typo: try $HOME/gcl/misc/foreign.lsp for Paul Viola's lucid look
  like ffi. I was talking about a work 'based foreign.lsp' that I found
  in GCL-GL, and I'm now using some experimental dynamic ELF+BFD combo,
  that's not yet published, but works well on my Debian.

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.22'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM