gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Executable memory: some apps that work on RH9 don't on F

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Executable memory: some apps that work on RH9 don't on FC1
Date: 18 Nov 2003 09:18:52 -0500

Greetings!  OK, Tim now we're getting somewhere!  Thanks for all the
me (yet) which of these messages are relevant.  It would be very nice
to get that gdb backtrace of the raw_pre_gcl segfault.  I can only
guess from what I've read so far that sbrk is not provding a
contiguous memory space or some such.  To come up with a solution, we
need to know what call GCL is making is failing.  We know the why
(exec-shield), but not the what.

If you can get me ssh access to the machine you're working on, I might
be able to take a look.

Take care,