gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Mac OS X binary release

From: Aurelien Chanudet
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Mac OS X binary release
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:36:32 +0100

> Done! Thanks for your patience, and thanks for making the patches so
> minimal!!!. Committed to both CVS head and 2.6.1, as it would be nice
> to have a DARWIN stable build IMHO. Also put in a makefile variable
> for you called ARRS. If you set that in your .defs file to your
> libtool command, you should be set to go with the tree as is. Please
> let me know if not.

Thanks, Camm, for merging in these Darwin related patches. Thanks also
for putting in this ARRS makefile variable. Now, everything compiles
right out of the box.

> Getting an ftp connection timeout, and no response to ping.

As a matter of fact, making binary releases available via http rather
than ftp appears to be much more convenient for me. Would it be possible
to update the script to poll in the following place :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rlbk/

The image in there can be retrieved using, for instance, curl :

curl -O http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rlbk/gclcvs_2.7.0-16_macosx.tar.gz

Aurelien