gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL netbsd/alpha

From: Lord Isildur
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL netbsd/alpha
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:17:39 -0400 (EDT)

ive experienced this with numerous versions; it might be a gcc-on-alpha
thing. i will see what i can do about a newer one... one thing i noticed
for the first time just in the past couple of days is -fshort-double.
i wonder if this does anything. adding -mfp-regs -mno-soft-float
might also do something.

isildur