gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 64-bit Solaris support?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 64-bit Solaris support?
Date: 08 Oct 2003 17:23:04 -0400

Greetings!  I know personally that GCL works just fine for maxima,
acl2, and axiom in 64bit mode on ia64 and alpha, and all known tests
thus far on amd64.  I've never tried 64bit sparc, but it should be
straightforward if configure detects the proper compiler options.
Please let me know how it goes.  If you get stuck and have remote ssh
access to the box, I can probably get the build going for you.

Take care,