gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] WIN32 / TK

From: Jacques Mequin
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] WIN32 / TK
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:07:07 +0200

Thanks,

I cannot try today but I will do it in a near future

Basically, as an EDA developer, I am using functional language
to create fast to prototype and deliver "in-house" tools to the
circuit designers around me

Until now, I was using "scheme" (Stk, Bigloo, etc ...) that do
have a direct TK graphical interface
It should be noted that Bigloo also have a Java "swing" hook

Recently, I have also used the "OZ" language for solving problems
with constraints

With ACL2, I am now about to become familiar with GCL that I plan
to also use independently as a powerful language
Having a graphical interface is important

I will tell you if "japi" is fine

Regards,
  Jacques