gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: elt bug

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: elt bug
Date: 09 Jun 2003 16:11:48 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your report!  Is your problem with the error
message?  This is indeed listed as a fixme in the code, and is only
done this way for now to signal the correct type of error.  I can give
you a patch if this is the case.

Or are you perhaps expecting a '+' as answer here?  I believe that
would be (elt a 0).

        Take care,