gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Cannot build

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Cannot build
Date: 27 Feb 2003 20:42:11 -0500

Greetings!  I forgot to mention tests.

I'd like CVS to be able to do the following as much of the time as
possible:

1) compile itself, no C warnings
2) run your test suite.
3) compile maxima with and without 'alt-link', pass make check
4) compile acl2 and pass tests

Of course, all these tests need not be run with each minor change.
Its left largely to developer discretion to determine what is likely
to break something.

Take care,