[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [Gcl-devel] Regarding the release ...

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] Regarding the release ...
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:47:04 +1000

Hi all.
| > a) do we want preliminary ansi support in this next release?
| > 
| > b) if so, should I commit what I have now so that others can help
| > pinpoint what's going on, within this week?
| > 
| > Take care,
| > 
| I would suggest to postpone official ansi support for
| post 2.5.0 releases.  So, please, commit and release.

I agree with Vadim.


Mike Thomas.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]