gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] open source axiom lives

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] open source axiom lives
Date: 03 Jan 2003 18:21:59 -0500

Greetings!

Basically, you can define EXTRA_LD_LIBS in the .defs, with a '-L
<path>' if necessary in front of any '-lfoo', and you should be fine.
If you append to LD_LIBS in unixport/makefile, then gcl will also use
those libs when doing its own custom image compiles via
(compiler::link ...).

Take care, and congrats again on axiom!